A Heritage of Building Relationships
At Mennonite Village, we strive to provide a workplace culture where every employee feels valued and supported. It is our goal to offer you not just a job, but a career full of opportunities and growth.
Since our founding in 1947, care, compassion, and community have been at the heart of who we are.
As one of Oregon’s largest non-profit continuing care retirement communities, we seek staff with a heart for service that will help us live out our mission. Our covenant is to be a Christ-like community offering life-enriching services. Being a non-profit means our focus is on the quality of care for our residents, not the bottom line.
If this mission speaks to you, consider a career with Mennonite Village.
Come, build relationships.
Current Job Openings
Whether you’re an experienced professional or starting a new career path, we may have a position for you. Mennonite Village is willing to train and provide education for those who are interested in a career as a caregiver.
- Click on the appropriate link below of the job opening(s) you are interested in.
- Review the job description and qualifications
- Click on the apply box and complete the application.
You will receive confirmation that your application was received once you submit your application.
If you experience any issues during your job search or application process with the website, please contact the HR Department at (541) 704-4204.
Mennonite Village offers the following employment benefits:
• Competitive salaries
• Up to 24 earned leave days per year
• Educational incentive pay for caregivers
• Competitive benefit package for full-time employment
• Educational scholarships
• Flexible scheduling/shifts
• Tax-deferred 403[b] savings plans
• Pension plan
• Positive working environment