Quail Run at Mennonite Village is Albany’s only not-for-profit assisted living facility. Spacious studio and one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes combine convenience and comfort with 24-hour availability of personal assistance and support.
Mennonite Village fosters the respect, care, dignity, and worth of every individual by providing freedom of choice and opportunities for physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth. Learn more about the mission of Mennonite Village
Our employees receive ongoing training and support throughout their careers. They come to know and appreciate each resident as a whole person with a unique history and preferences. This practice is reflected in personalized care plans. Our ultimate goal is to help residents live a happy, rich life among friends.
Each apartment comes with a generous package of amenities and services:
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served daily in our central dining room
- Private family dining rooms available
- Pull-cord call system and other optional call systems
- Utilities, including cable television and air conditioning
- Ample closet and storage space
- Window coverings
- Wellness Program – Quail Run strives to provide activities to enrich the body, mind, and spirit. We encourage our residents to stay active, to the fullest extent possible, within all areas of life. Our monthly calendar of events are resident driven, incorporate lifelong interests as well as introducing new leisure & learning opportunities.
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom and shower
- Whirlpool bathing options*
- Full-service salon and nail care*
- Scheduled bus service within Albany city limits
- Chaplaincy services available
- Christian ecumenical worship services
- Personal laundry service at the base rate. However, resident may choose to do their own laundry in our laundry facilities.
- Personal mailbox
- Wheelchair-accessible, outdoor gardens and paths
- Access to indoor and outdoor activities and wellness programs*
*Fees may apply