The Premier Assisted Living Care Facility in Albany, OR
At Mennonite Village, we believe providing for the changing needs of our residents is our calling. Our Quail Run Assisted Living facility is specially designed to accommodate the various needs of our residents while engaging them with delicious meals, community activities, and individualized attention.
Spacious studio and one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes combine convenience and comfort with 24-hour availability of personal assistance and support. Find out more about Mennonite Village’s comprehensive care facilities, independent living housing, and inclusive community by contacting us in Albany, OR, today.
Fostering respect, care, and dignity of our residents
Mennonite Village fosters the respect, care, dignity, and worth of every individual by providing freedom of choice and opportunities for physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth. Our professional caregivers undergo ongoing training to ensure the your loved one receives the highest quality of care. Our facilities are maintained with lush landscaping, modern amenities, and engaging social programs your senior will love. Contact us now to schedule a campus tour.
Spacious and comfortable living options
Mennonite Village’s ultimate goal is to help residents live a happy, rich life among friends. Our spacious assisted living options include both studio and one-bedroom apartments with a kitchenette, personal bathroom, and access to our dining hall, activity centers, reading rooms, and more.
Each apartment comes with a generous package of amenities and services:
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served daily in our central dining room
- Private family dining rooms available
- Pull-cord call system and other optional call systems
- Utilities, including cable television and air conditioning
- Ample closet and storage space
- Window coverings
- Wellness Program – Quail Run strives to provide activities to enrich the body, mind, and spirit. We encourage our residents to stay active, to the fullest extent possible, within all areas of life. Our monthly calendar of events are resident driven, incorporate lifelong interests as well as introducing new leisure & learning opportunities. (See calendar of monthly events)
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom and shower
- Whirlpool bathing options*
- Full-service salon and nail care*
- Scheduled bus service within Albany city limits
- Chaplaincy services available
- Christian ecumenical worship services
- Laundry room for personal use
- Personal mailbox
- Wheelchair-accessible, outdoor gardens and paths
- Access to indoor and outdoor activities and wellness programs*
- Guest room available for visitors*
*Fees may apply
Fellowship and community
Mennonite Village was founded to provide exceptional senior care and Christian fellowship for aging loved ones at affordable prices. Our assisted living facilities incorporate the latest medical care treatments and nursing practices with compassionate social activities. We foster an engaging community that will help your loved one feel at home.
Our team will be happy to work closely with your loved one’s physicians to incorporate a custom assisted living care program that includes weekly housekeeping, transportation services, personal grooming care, and more. When you want the very best for your senior while giving them the independence they love, Quail Run at Mennonite Village is your best choice.
Caring staff and support services
Our staff of physical therapists, nurses, chefs, activity personnel, and groundskeepers are trained to treat your loved one with respect and dignity. We have a passion for ensuring our guests feel valued and part of the community. We offer delicious and healthy meals, guided outings and transportation to local shopping and entertainment venues, community activities, and on-site medical services that will ensure your loved one is healthy and happy. Give the gift of compassionate care for your senior by contacting Quail Run at Mennonite Village in Albany, OR, now.
For quality assisted living services, call today.