Mennonite In-Home Services provides life-enriching services to people of all faiths in our independent living homes. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual, and we’re committed to encouraging independence and freedom of choice.
Our services are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. There are no extra fees for weekend coverage. Holiday rate of time-and-a-half applies to all services.
Our caregivers, CNAs, and RNs are valued and trusted. Staff members are selected carefully and given excellent training and support throughout their careers.
Our services include:
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with errands and shopping
- Transportation to appointments
- Companionship and social outings
- Bathing and personal care assistance
- Medications assistance
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Initial/Periodic geriatric assessments
- Nurse delegation
- Medication setup and monitoring
- Client, family, doctor liaison, and needs assessment