Gifts to the Mennonite Village Foundation demonstrate your belief in our mission and reinforce your commitment to making a difference in our community. Many types of gifts allow you to fulfill your charitable intentions and may result in immediate and possible future benefits to you and your family.
To give to the Mennonite Village Foundation, please contact John Kollaer, Foundation Director, (541) 928-7232 extension 254.
We invite you to consider the following ways to give:
• Gifts of cash
• Gifts of securities
• Gifts of life insurance
• Gifts that provide you income
• Gifts of real estate
You can designate the purpose of your donation:
• Endowment Fund
• Care Fund
• Capital Fund
• Remembrance Fund (in memory of a loved one or special occasion)
• Where Its Needed Most
If you want to help continue our work, but can't help right now, consider including a bequest to us in your will or living trust. It's a safe way to ensure our future while looking out for yours. And it's simple — we can give you the correct wording to use. Including a bequest of a percentage of your residual estate ensures your gift will remain proportionate to other percentage bequests in your estate.
"A Bridge to the Future" Capital Campaign
Mennonite Village is celebrating 70 years of not-for-profit service with the construction of a new healthcare center in 2017. The estimated project completion is spring 2019.
The Mennonite Home Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation building will double in size to provide our patients and residents:
• Home-like interior design for privacy and comfort
• Private rooms, each with a European-style, ADA-accessible bathroom,
climate control, smart TV, and multiple light sources
• A 3300 sq. ft., indoor/outdoor rehabilitation therapy gym
• Technological advances, including WiFi and discreet call systems
• Bistro-style dining and a 24/7 kitchen in each neighborhood
• Family-friendly gathering spaces
Your donation will help us enrich the lives of future Mennonite Village patients and residents. To give to the Mennonite Village Foundation, contact John Kollaer, Foundation Director, (541) 928-7232 extension 254.